NEW: THIS IS INCLUDED WITH A PURCHASE OF THIS ADAPTER INSIDE THE LITE VERSION OF CARLY FOR BMW:
★ FREE FAULT-REPORT ★
★ FREE USED-CAR-CHECK ★
This set is only compatible with iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) and BMW.
Carly supports all BMW-models starting ca. 1994 until today. (E- and F-Models for Diagnostics and Coding)
Below you can check which models are supported by this adapter.
- Support of ALL future and current functions
- Adapter-Updates directly in the app for new functions
- Coding for F-models
- iDrive codings
- DPF with N47/N57 models
- WIFI Adapter also can be used with Carly for BMW Bikes - our solution for BMW motorbikes
This adapter supports all functions (esp. diagnostics and codings) for:
- 1 series: all models
- 2 series: all models
- 3 series: all models except E36, E46 before ca. 2001 -> need OBD 20 PIN for OBD-ports under the hood
- 4 series: all models
- 5 series: all models except E39 before ca. 2001 -> need OBD 20 PIN for OBD-ports under the hood
- 6 series: all models
- 7 series: all models except E38 before ca. 2001 -> need OBD 20 PIN for OBD-ports under the hood
- X1, X3, X4, X5, X6: all models
- Z3, Z4: all models
- Mini (R55, R56 or newer - not R50, R52, R53)
The pro version of the app is not part of this offer.
However, a free evaluation of diagnosis with the Carly for BMW Lite app is included when you purchase the adapter.
You can find all currently possible codings here.
Important Informationen for Service Reset with models E36, E46, E38, E39, E85, E86, E53:
The service reset function for these models does not work with the app, but with an additional module. We have done extensive testing and offer a suitable module in our shop: See here
The free Carly for BMW Lite application is available in the AppStore.
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- Data transfer rate: 38400 8-N-1
- Voltage: 12V nominal
- Idle current: 45mv
- No adapters or extra power supply needed
- Powered via OBD2 interface of car
- Dimensions: 8.8x4.6x2.6cm with 16 PIN angle